At UKcentric we understand that the time, effort and complexity of updating your website and keeping it safe, secure and online eats into your profits. That’s why we offer tailor-made website maintenance packages to suit every budget.
UKcentric is rated 5.00 stars by Reviews.co.uk based on 8 merchant reviews
WorldPay won't accept my US business card, because we use a PO Box WTF crappy merchant provider. I would not ham string my customers like that. Go else where WorldPay Sucks.
A very innovative company which strives to keep their clients ahead of the game in the ever changing, and fluid business of SEO and social media marketing. Customer service is exceptionally high. Very impressed, and so will you be im sure.
We have worked with UKcentric for a number of years and they have been a pleasure to work with; they feel like they are a valued member of our team. A lot of hard work (to a very tight timescale) was originally put in to get our website running effectively, and there has been a significant increase in organic traffic to our site.
- Fake Trademark Protection Scams
- Why Do Web-to-Email Contact Forms Stop Working?
- Website Support Contracts – What You Should Know
- What Do Website Management Companies Do?
- Why Does My Website Say “Not Secure”?
- How to Choose the Perfect Domain Name
- Auditing WordPress Websites for SEO with Yoast and MySQL
- Outsourced Website Maintenance – Pros and Cons
- Best Strategy and Tips for Local AdWords
- 5 Things Your Business Should Not Ignore