The procedure for installing an email signature varies depending on what email client you use. This assumes you’ve had an email signature file developed and delivered.
Installing an email signature on Outlook.com
Once you have your email signature developed and ready to install, here’s how to install it in Outlook.com.
1. Copy the HTML to the clipboard
- Save the HTML file we’ve sent to you to your desktop
- Open the HTML file by right-clicking it and opening it in Notepad
- Select all the HTML code in the file and press CTRL-C to copy it to the clipboard
2. Install the HTML into Outlook.com
- Log into Outlook.com
- Click the settings icon on the top-right of your screen
- Click Options
- In the “Writing emails” section, look for “Formatting, font and signature”
- Under “Personal signature”, click “Edit in HTML”
- Press CTRL-V to paste the HTML into the “Personal signature” box
- Click “Save”
Your email signature will now be attached to your outgoing emails.