This week brought some great news to one of our clients. They had been longing to appear in the local pack of Google search results for a specific handful of keyphrases. We did some technical SEO to get them there and this had the delightful side-effect of knocking their number one competitor out of almost all their corresponding search positions! Result! Read more
Local SEO is a different animal to general SEO. We give the best tips, tricks and gotchas to dominate local search.
All local businesses – no matter the size – have a right to be found in local search results, whether on Google, Bing or any other search engine.
The only thing stopping you is ensuring search engines understand who, what and where you are.
Here are my top 10 guidelines to ensure your small business is found in local search.
Google AdWords is one of the best tools for driving traffic to a website quickly. But it can be a money-pit. We want to find the perfect balance between getting traffic and not spending too much money.
One way is to ensure that you are advertising the best geographical area. This article gives some tips on local AdWords. Read more
How do you get your business to dominate Google local search results, to beat your local competitors on Google?
Recently we gave a talk at the Surbiton Business Expo. We spoke about how to make quick, free wins in local SEO strategies to get your website to the top of Google search, and Pay Per Click (or PPC) for local businesses.
Focusing on the small
Let’s look at how focusing on your local target audience can grow the biggest results for your local business online with Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising. Read more
- London Website Maintenance
- Site Map
- Work With Us
- Beginner’s Guide to SEO
- London SEO Agency | Free SEO Report
- SEO for Solicitors and Law Firms
- SEO Glossary
- Beginner’s Guide to Web Hosting
- PPC and AdWords Glossary
- PPC Management Company | London, Surrey, UK
- Website Maintenance
UKcentric is rated 5.00 stars by Reviews.co.uk based on 9 merchant reviews
- Case Study: Improve Local Search Rankings Against Competitors
- Case Study: 80% of Sales Leads from 2 Minutes of Marketing Per Day
- GDPR – What Small Businesses Need To Know
- SEO: Back to the Very Basics
- 10 Easy Ways to be Found in Local Search
- What are Featured Snippets and How Do You Get Them?
- Accelerated Mobile Pages – What Are They and Should You Care?
- 10 Simple Trust Signals Your Website Should Always Have
- What is RankBrain?
- Future of SEO
46 Victoria Road